.

!!!! NOTICE - UkeToob Moved !!!!

You will be redirected to the new site in a few seconds. Please update your links towww.UkeToob.com

Thanks,

Donnie Bubbles

Now this is the true essence of punk rock: eight years old, four strings, one fuzzed up amp, and your brother hiding behind the chair with his trumpet....

The Clash: The Clash
The Bobby Fuller Four: The Bobby Fuller Four
YouTube Channel: littleponykate



Side Note: My new eleuke showed up this week and man is it fun! I wouldn't recommend it for a first uke, or even for your primary uke, but it does serve two special purposes well:

1 - Without amplification, it's much less annoying for my family when I practice too much.
2 - With amplification, it rocks!

I bought mine from "My Music Life" on Amazon (see links below.) The fact that the bulk of their business is in music jewelry made me a little nervous, but the prices were too good to pass up - at least 25% less then I could find anywhere else for new, and only $15 to ship in US.

As promised, the Mahogany Tenor ($224 + $15 shipping) arrived in perfect condition seven days after I placed the order. The action is considerably higher than my fluke, so it's taking time to get chords like D not to buzz, but it sounds, looks and feels great.


2 comments
  1. HaileISela June 22, 2009 at 5:00 AM  

    hahahahahaha, nice!

  2. Your driver June 24, 2009 at 9:42 PM  

    That was great!!!